Transfer from another centre

Previously studied with another course centre and need to complete additional modules? We can happily help you complete your course. You will need to ask your current course provider for a “Record of Transfer” document which will confirm the modules you have already completed along with your grades and Board of Religious Studies Registration number.

If you would like to complete one module with us but remain at your current centre please contact us to discuss.

Visit our FAQ page for further info.

Interested in taking one of our courses?